Expert training courses throughout the UK – Mines Rescue Service
For over 100 years, MRSL has developed its specialist skills
, experience and knowledge gained from working in a difficult and potentially dangerous environment, to effect the rescue and escape of mineworkers from underground. Our employees have honed these inherent skills to provide high quality confined space training
to industry, to the National Occupational Standards.
MRSL uses this expertise to provide rescue cover to industry.
Training Centres Nationwide
MRSL provides training facilities nationwide at our sites - Dinas
, South Wales, Rawdon
, Derbyshire, Mansfield
, Nottinghamshire, Kellingley
, Yorkshire, Houghton
, Tyne & Wear and Crossgates
, Scotland. Our qualified trainers are able to provide expert training in all aspects of safety.
City & Guild Confined Space Training Courses
- Entry into Low Risk Confined Spaces (6150-01)
- Entry into Medium Risk Confined Spaces (6150-02)
- Entry into High Risk Confined Spaces (6150-03)
- Overseeing Work in Confined Spaces (Top Man/Person for High Risk Confined Spaces) (6150-04)
- Emergency Rescue & Recovery of Casualties from Confined Spaces (6150-05)
- Medium Risk Top Man (Non-Entrant) (6150-06)
For more information, please call us on 01623 423777
or e-mail us at email@example.com
. We look forward to hearing from you soon, should you wish to undergo confined spaces training!